My career

When I was a kid I had lots of different ideas of what I wanted to be when growing up. I wanted to be an astronomer and law was also an option. I mostly liked careers related to science. But I always was a bit confused about it and I wasn't 100% sure of who I wanted to be. After graduating high school, I decided to study civil engineering. After a year, I realized I didn't like what I was doing because it wasn't really related to who I am and it wasn't compatible with my life goals, so I decided to drop and start studying something different. My two options were law and psychology, but I finally decided to stick with the second option. 

I decided to study psychology because I feel it's closer to my personal process of healing and I could use it as a better tool to help others (even though right now, i'm not so sure about it).

My experience until now has been difficult. It's been difficult to deal with mental illness, and university can be sometimes too much. My career process has been interrupted two times by the birth of my two sons. It has been complex, but it's helped me to learn a lot of new things. For now I would like to work in education related fields, supporting professors and teachers, helping them to resolve conflicts or improving processes that go on between students and teachers.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite piece of technology

My favorite festivity

My Autobiography